City-Wide Rummage Sale
Chamber-Coordinated Ironwood City-Wide Rummage Sale: June 2-4, 2023
This year of 2023 the Ironwood Chamber of Commerce will return to helping sponsor and coordinate an Ironwood City-Wide Rummage Sale on June 2 - 4. Registration for the event is free. The individual sale listings will all be completely online via this page of our website (also accessible on our smartphone app, IronwoodGO--free from the app store or Google play). There will be no printed maps, yard signs, or printed listings of sales. As each sale notice is sent in to the Chamber office, it will be put up on this page, where they can be downloaded and printed out at any time.
Last year we had over 25 listings of sale locations on this page, so we hope that this year there will be more. Please send in your sale notice to the Chamber office (email@example.com) or P.O. Box 45, Ironwood, MI.
EACH SALE ENTRY MUST CONTAIN:
1. Registrant email and phone for return Chamber office contact purposes.
2, Physical location address of the sale.
3. Date of sale (Friday, Saturday, Sunday or some combination of the three).
4. Time of sale (such as: "Friday from noon to 4pm").
5. A general description of sale items (such as: household goods, furniture, books, clothing & sizes, tools, sports equipment, etc.).
Sales will be posted here on this page by location address in the order that they arrive at the Chamber office. NO NAMES will be used, only the location of the sale, date/times of sale, and sale items will be listed.
- N10892 Lake Road, Ironwood. Date: Friday from 4pm to 7pm; Saturday from 8am to 2pm. Items: Multi-family sales all under one roof: women's, men's , and children's clothing; household items; holiday decor; sports equipment, toys, and so much more!
- N10824 Olson Road, Ironwood. Date: Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Time: 8am to 5pm. Items: Vegetable bedding plant sale (over 500 plants): Tomato, Pepper, and Squash plants. Ph: 715-776-0430
- 138 West Francis Street, Ironwood. Date: Friday and Saturday, from 8am to 3pm, and Sunday from 10am to 2pm. Items: Household, gardening, women's clothing L or 10-12, misc. items. Also a piano, free, just remove.
- N10606 Olson Road, Ironwood. Date: Friday, from 12 noon to 5pm. Items: whirlpool tub, 2 twin bed frames with box springs, one full-size bed frame and box spring, 3 matching barstools, dining room chairs, household goods.
- 129 West Midland Avenue, Ironwood. Date: Saturday, from 9am to 1pm. Items: Comic book super sale: includes comic books and graphic novels, video games, systems & accessories, Blu-rays, DVDs, and VHS tapes.
- 410 East Midland Avenue, Ironwood. Date: Friday and Saturday, from 7am to 3pm. Items: books, household goods, chairs, window blinds, and + size women's clothing
- N10529 Cedar Lane, Ironwood. Date: Saturday from 8am to 3pm. Items: housewares. Keurig, boys/toddler girls & women's shoes, women's clothes S-Lg, toddler girl clothes 18M to 3T winter & summer, boys clothes sz 6/7/8, kids Halloween costumes, toys, stuffed animals. Also: lots of new with tag items: kitchen, toys, clothes & PJ's (Small - 5X; summer and winter). shoes & slippers for men, women, & children; summer hats & boy's ballcaps, purses, makeup; 3 new-in-box Island Pendant w/nickel accent light sets (new in box unopened, has 3 hanging lights) and lots of Misc. [n.b.: two family sale]
- 121 West Coolidge Ave., Ironwood. Date: Saturday from 9am to 1pm. Items: out of box kitchen sink 25" x 22", end table, 200 pounds coal, juicer, air mattress, washing machine, Blue Ridge Guitar, Marshall Amp, like new wheelchair, Vizio 32" TV.
- 805 Spruce Street, Ironwood. Date: Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 3pm. Items: furniture, adults and kid's sizes clothing, household items, kitchen items, and kid's stuff. Moving and downsizing,
- Hobby Wheel Storage Sheds, Corner of East Ayer and Bonnie St., Ironwood. Date: Saturday from 8am to 2pm. Items: Christmas decorations, brand-name men's and women's clothes, air fryer, kitchen items, some furniture
- 300 West Harding Ave., Ironwood. Date: Saturday and Sunday, from 8am to 4pm +; Items: hand and power tools, furniture, gas furnace, tree stands, household stuff, men's clothing, construction equipment, fishing equipment, boat, truck, bicycles, foosball table, lawn mower, lots of stuff!
- 430 East Bundy St., Ironwood. Date: Friday - Sunday from 8am - 2pm. Items: moving sale; furniture, household items, crafts, size 14 women's clothing, skis, 2 kayaks with paddles, 2 women's bikes.
- 125 East Harding Ave. Ironwood. Date: Friday and Saturday, from 8am to 5pm. Items: microwave, tools, quilts, antiques, lampshades, lamps, rugs, small furniture, kitchen items, books, women's clothes (small to extra large), Boyd Bears [NO early sales]
- E5812 Airport Road, Ironwood. Date: Saturday, from 9am to 4pm. Items: horse and farm items, kitchen and other household goods, lots of misc., fresh eggs.
- 410 West Norrie Street, Ironwood. Date: Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 5pm. Items: women's clothing and scrubs; craft supplies, such as knitting, fabric for quilting, crocheting; swimming pool accessories (sandfilter, robot, and other cleaning stuff), shoes, children (boy) stuff; a small garage wood stove; and so much more!
- N10945 Junet Road, Ironwood. [3 miles north of the fairgrounds] Date: Friday from 8am-3pm and Saturday from 8am -2pm. Items: Baby stuff: life jacket, bike helmet, swing, bassinet, walker, jumper, car seat with 2 bases, wooden rocking horse, 4-1 backpack, toys, books, boy clothing, newborn to 3T. Household items, bedding, clothing, snowmobile/motorcycle helmets, and misc. treasures.